Monday, December 22, 2008

Lame Duck Laws

--by Mike Adams

Much to my amazement, GW has managed to transform my mild feeling of being rather sorry for him into disgust!

This man has the opposite of the Midas touch, everything he touches turns to maneur. Who else would come up with the brilliant idea of creating a law enabling anyone to refuse to do their job based on their religious beliefs. I wonder if he also supports the idea of people opposed to war being allowed to enlist in the armed services without letting the military know of their beliefs and then when it's time to do service, they refuse because according to their religious beliefs they cant do anything to support violence.

As if that weren't enough, GW then manages to circumvent the executive pay clause in our 700 billion dollar 'bailout' while simultaneously complaining that working Americans make too much money for producing cars and refusing to bail out Auto workers. I think that it is rediculuous for American Tax payers to subsidize the wealthiest citizens for being incompetent at their jobs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments! :-)
My wife says comments save fairies. I mostly just want to know that the traffic hits I get on my statistics aren't Russian Spam-Bots!